The hybrid cloud market is growing fast. Analysts are projecting a whopping 21% compound annual growth rate over the next five years. The massive shift toward hybrid infrastructure services is a huge opportunity for solution providers as organizations look adapt digital resources to demand without risky capital investments.
As you help businesses fuel innovation, Hitachi Vantara’s partner-first approach can help you play an influential role in customers’ business strategies and turn more of those opportunities into deals.
Here are five reasons to partner with Hitachi Vantara for hybrid cloud:
1. Help customers create their cloud, their way. Businesses likely need to modernize their data management and operations practices to accelerate data-driven operations. They likely need to modern, cloud-native applications to be nimbler. And with a recession looming, they probably want to drive even more cost savings with flexible digital infrastructure that efficiently spans on-premises and cloud resources. Whatever their objectives, when you partner with Hitachi Vantara, you can start with your customer’s business goals, and then tailor the hybrid cloud infrastructure to meet those requirements. And your customers can stay cloud-agnostic, giving them the freedom to choose Azure, AWS, Google or another cloud provider without getting locked in.
2. Win more business with flexible hybrid cloud infrastructure. When customers adopt proven infrastructure, they can get to their desired outcomes faster. Hitachi Unified Compute Platform RS (UCP RS) makes hybrid cloud simpler, with pre-integrated and pre-tested compute, storage, networking and software that accelerates the time-to-value. Unified management saves operational time and cuts TCO. Organizations can make the most of their existing data center investments, with the ability to carry forward their existing storage infrastructure into their hybrid cloud. They can use Hitachi Vantara and non-Hitachi Vantara storage, virtualized behind Hitachi UCP RS or Hitachi Vantara VSP all-flash storage platform, without disruption to their application services. That means your customers don’t have to wait for the maintenance agreements on specific storage systems to expire to gain the agility and efficiency of hybrid cloud.
3. Choose the technology partners that work for you and your customers. Hitachi Vantara has established alliances with leaders like VMware, Red Hat, Commvault, Cisco and Equinix. That allows you to build a flexible hybrid cloud with seamless mobility with Hitachi Vantara and VMware. You can better help customers protect their data and meet their business continuity requirements with Commvault. You can integrate Hitachi Vantara storage into Cisco’s converged infrastructure platform to deliver workloads at scale. And you can give your customers an onramp to hybrid cloud with Equinix, so they can have the same enterprise-class security, scalability and resilience that Hitachi Vantara VSP delivers in the cloud and in their own data center.
4. Break down budget barriers. Cost and supply chain availability are significant concerns. But with hybrid cloud, you can help customers reduce their capex budgets with flexible purchase options. With Hitachi Vantara, you can offer infrastructure as a service with pay-per-use private cloud for VMware environments and cloud-native deployments. You can help customers modernize while staying flexible for the future. Want to learn more? Calculate the potential bottom line difference with the EverFlex Value Selector.
5. Get the marketing help and technical answers you need faster. Access what you need at the Hitachi Vantara partner portal. You’ll find digital ready-to-go, co-brandable marketing campaigns to start outreach. Upskill your teams with robust training offerings and testing resources from an all-new learning management platform. Leverage new tools to do virtual demos to show prospective customers the power of Hitachi Vantara to modernize the digital core and shift to a hybrid cloud.
Simplify Your Customers’ Hybrid Cloud Journey with Hitachi and VMware