The Hitachi Partner Program is designed to meet organizations' increased focus on data-driven digital transformation. When you partner with Hitachi, you can tap into resources and tools to help meet your complex customer needs and grow your sales across infrastructure, data analytics and hybrid cloud.
1. Partner Connect Portal – Get connected with best-in-class personalized tools, including onboarding, training, marketing tools and more.
2. Marketing – Campaign kits, cobrandable assets, joint go-to-market planning, and other resources are available on the Partner Connect Portal. MDF is available for strategic go-to-market support.
3. Sales – Dynamic pricing tools and guidance simplify and speed up your deal process with automated approvals. Hitachi approves more than 65% of partner deals within one hour when you use the AI-driven pricing engine. Margins, plus stackable incentives, mount up when you register deals.
4. Financial – Take advantage of flexible financial models, including purchase, lease or EverFlex consumption, to support your customers’ unique objectives.
5. Training and Enablement – Hitachi’s partner program offers three competencies that align across the portfolio: Edge-to-Core-to-Cloud Infrastructure, Intelligent Data Operations and Data-Driven Solutions. Each competency has a specific roadmap for training and testing, so that you and your teams can grow your knowledge in these key areas of customer demand.
6. Demo Program – Hitachi’s demo program helps you to build greater expertise, accelerate time to market, and meet your go-to-market objectives. You can demo solutions anywhere, anytime with the convenient Hitachi Automated Labs Online (HALO) and sandbox tools.
7. Help and Support – Hitachi offers a variety of resources such as a dedicated partner manager, a virtual ask-the-expert AI specialist, partner service desk and partner portal to help you make your journey smooth and successful.