More businesses are turning to DataOps as an agile and automated approach to manage and to make sense out of massive volumes of data and facilitate data-driven decisions and actions.
A new study from 451 Research identifies the top three businesses benefits of DataOps as:
- Improving business agility
- Improving existing or developing new products and services
- Enhancing customer service and engagement
With business disruptions and ongoing economic turbulence driven by the pandemic, the analyst report notes survey respondents’ previous focus on short term goals like lowering costs and increasingly sales have been eclipsed by the need for greater agility and focus on customer experience.
What does that mean for solution providers as you help customers navigate these changes?
- Customers are planning robust investments into DataOps technology are robust
- Data governance is a must for all data-driven decision-making, but businesses continue to struggle to access, prepare and manage data
- Data fabrics are emerging as a key strategy for better data management practices and infrastructure
DataOps is increasingly essential as business agility and continued success as data is used even more widely to drive workers’ decisions and to take automated actions. Helping customers develop or refine their DataOps infrastructure and practices is a key growth opportunity for solution providers.
Read the new 451 Research report: DataOps Strategy Helps Optimize a Data Fabric Approach.